New hair product purchase

21:45

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Hey Guys!


So I have recently brought some new hair products, my hair has been feeling very lank and damaged and needed a bit of TLC. I picked up three products the L'oreal paris elvive nutria-gloss light conditioning shine spray, inecto naturals divine shine coconut hair oil and the Pantene pro-v instant repair & overnight protect spray.




So the first product is the L'oreal light conditioning shine spray, I have used this a few times now and I do really like it at first i thought it might make my hair look greasy but once you brush it through it looks fine. My hair is naturally soft, so I am not totally sure it makes a big difference to my hair however if you have dry and dull hair i'd say this product would be perfect. You can find this product in your local drugstore, I purchased this from savers for about £4 I can't find my receipt so I don't know exactly how much.

The next product is the inecto coconut oil, I love this oil it smells amazing and makes the ends of my hair feel so soft and rehydrated. This product is also organic too! This oil is made of 100% organic oils which are sustainably sourced. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry hair as you can notice a different from the first use. I purchased this one also from savers for £1.99. 

The last product I brought was the pantene instant repair & overnight protect spray. I use this on my hair once I have washed it, I spray it in my hair whilst it is damp and then brush it through and let my hair dry naturally over night. I am not to sure again if this product makes a massive difference but my hair is feeling and looking a lot more healthier. I feel with this product I do need to use this a few more times to get a proper opinion. I also brought this from savers for around £4 which again is really well priced. 


thanks J x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts